for publications in the network periodical
“Pedagogy. Psychology. Philosophy”
The network periodical academic articles by authors from all RF regions:
- lecturers of higher education institutions;
- doctoral candidates;
- postgraduate students;
- Master’s degree students;
- and other authors doing academic research.
UDC is assigned in the Academic Library.
Abstract: to be structured following the IMRAD principle (Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion): Relevance, goals and objectives of a research. The way the research was held; which methods were used. Basic conclusions, results of the research; what sort of perspectives of the research and directions of further work. The abstract should contain at least 200 words. Reports in the Chronicle and Anniversaries Sections are given without abstracts.
Keywords: at least 10 words/word combinations, laconic, representing the main idea and specificity of the article.
Structure of the article:
Introduction: description of the problem, short review of the academic literature on the topic (with references), critic on disadvantages and advantages of the suggested approach. The goal of a research should be clearly defined.
The main body must be entitled, basing on the contents, and divided in sections. The sections should have informative titles. The introduction, sections and conclusion are not numbered.
Conclusion – General conclusions on the substantial part are given. Authors should avoid mere review of the material presented in the article.
References – are given under heading “References”. The references list is additionally duplicated in Latin according to the system of the USA Library of Congress (LC, website for transliteration: http://translit.ru).All reference works are enumerated in the order of their appearance in the text. For periodicals, it is necessary to write the author’s family name, initials, title of the article, periodical’s name, year of publication, volume, issue, first and the last pages of the periodical.
The information about the author(s) (in Russian and in English) comes on a new page: full name, academic degree (if any), place of work, position, e-mail, contact phone number (for mobile communications with the editors office).
Article volume: must be up to 24 pages (illustration material and reference list inter alia), chronicle and anniversaries – 1-2 pages.
- MS Word processor, A4 format, portrait orientation. Page setup: margins (upper – 2.0 cm, lower – 3.0 cm, left – 2.5cm, right – 2.5 cm); paragraph – setback 1.25 cm; feed pitch – multiplying factor 1.5; main body size – 14 (with automated word shift); abstract size – 12; font – Times New Roman.
- Abbreviations – are only generally accepted (in the text and in the tables). All abbreviation and shortenings must be decyphered at the first use in a text. All tables should include headings and continuous numbering within the article denoted with Arabic numerals (for instance: table 1), in the text references are given in the shortened form (tab. 1). The text of a table is printed after two intervals. Comments to the table come right under the table.
- Formulas should have continuous numeration. The number is written at the end of a line with Arabic numerals in round brackets. There should be an interval of at least 1.5-2 cm between a formula, given in a separate line, and the text, as well as between lines of formulas.
- Illustrated material (graphics, cards, schemes, photos) is named as pictures, has continuous numeration (Arabic numerals) and is written in a shortened form (for example: fig. 1). Coloured pictures (graphics, diagrams) are accepted. The size of a picture – at least 40×50 mm and under 120×170 mm. The comment with the values of used measures, is placed under the picture.
- References in the text are written as a number (Arabic numeral) in straight brackets.
Submitting articles to the Editors Office
An electronic version of an article (pictures are sent as separate files in the tiff format with the resolution at least 300 dpi) to be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
If an author is a postgraduate or Master’s degree student, a reference letter of the academic supervisor is required.
In case of a positive review, manuscripts are published in the order of their receipt within 3–6 months.
The final decision about publishing an article is made by members of the Editorial Board.
Publication of articles is free of charge.
Articles not meeting the above requirement will not be reviewed.